Many The Lord of the Rings website owners want flashy, Elvish titles. Why not celebrate Tolkien's languages in a LotR website? However, they have the same problem that many fanwriters do: they don't know Elvish.
Since every website title should be unique, I'm not going to give a list of names for websites, though you could use the list of characters' names or the translation of your own name if you find it fitting. Instead, you can go to the forums and we will translate the name for you there. Or, you can e-mail one of us. You will find our contact information here.
Considering the following points would help us greatly!
- English version of the title:
- Language you would like the title in:
- What the website's theme is:
Languages to choose from:
- Common Eldarin
- Quenya (Vanyarin or Noldorin)
- Sindarin (Doriathrin, Noldorin, Nandorin, or Gondorian)
- Telerin [limited vocabulary]
- Nandorin [limited vocabulary]
- Ilkorin/Mithren [limited vocabulary]
- Valarin [limited vocabulary]
- Adûnaic [limited vocabulary]
- Westron [limited vocabulary]
- Khuzdul [limited vocabulary]
- Black Speech [limited vocabulary]